Fumaiolo, one of the mountains that made history. Monte Fumaiolo, source of the Tiber and protected area, is the sacred river around which the ancient glories of Rome were born and extended to the imperial borders. High 1,407 meters above sea level, the mountain offers an uncontaminated nature rich in beech woods and green expanses. The Comero offers beautiful views immersed in the wildest nature among the white rocks of Verghereto.
The offer includes:
- Overnight stay in a classic double room
- Rich breakfast buffet with sweet and savory products and km0 fruit from the Batani Farm (In the summer months breakfast on the panoramic terrace overlooking the lake)
- Dinner with an exquisite à la carte menu, drinks not included.
- Entrance to the connected and heated indoor and outdoor pools, with hydromassage area and counter-current swimming. Relaxation area with armchairs and loungers.
- 1 Spa entrance with biosauna, Finnish sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi, chromotherapy and emozional shower, relax area with armchairs and loungers – at your disposal herbal tea and aromatic water (1 hour)
- Spa Kit: bathrobe and slippers
- Fitness area set up with Technogym machines
- Bicycle storage (possibility to bring your bike to the room)
- Bike washing area and small mechanical workshop
- Laundry for sportswear (for a fee)
- Special rates for e-bike rental in front of the hotel
- Information on routes and itineraries and maps available
- Guide service half or full day outings on request (for a fee)
- Satellite TV and sky TV
Valid March, April, May, September, October. Easter and holidays excluded.