The itinerant discovery of Romagna, with routes of great variety from the Adriatic to the mountains overlooking Tuscany, accompanied by expert and passionate local guides. Ride freely and away from traffic in valuable naturalistic sites such as the Po Delta Park, the Casentinesi Forests Natural Park, or in small and spectacular reserves such as the Salina di Cervia Park. Or visit - with a completely natural path from the sea to the hinterland - the most beautiful mosques in the world in the city of Ravenna.
Many roundtrip routes in the coastal and Apennine towns with the possibility of combining the experiences in a traveling holiday full of suggestions. A slow-paced journey through history, culture and culinary delights: at each stage the efforts were rewarded by the excellence of the service and the quality of the gastronomic proposals signed by Batani Select Hotels.
A great little high-intensity holiday in a Romagna far from common places, made up of wellness, bikes and surprising food.
The package includes:
- 3 days half board and healthy snack upon return from the cycling tour
- Dinner with an exquisite à la carte menu in the panoramic restaurant, drinks not included
- Rich breakfast buffet with sweet and savory products and km0 fruit from the Batani Farm (In the summer months breakfast on the panoramic terrace overlooking the lake)
- Possibility of tailor made menus for controlled diets, vegetarians, vegans, celiacs and low-calorie.
- Bicycle storage (possibility to bring your bike to the room)
- Bike washing area and small mechanical workshop
- Entrance to the connected and heated indoor and outdoor pools, with hydromassage area and counter-current swimming.
- 1 Spa entrance with biosauna, Finnish sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi, chromotherapy and emozional shower, relax area with armchairs and loungers – at your disposal herbal tea and aromatic water (1 hour)
- Technogym Fitness area
- Spa Kit: bathrobe and slippers
- Laundry for sportswear (for a fee)
- Special rates for e-bike rental in front of the hotel Miramonti
- Information on routes and itineraries
- Guide service on request (for a fee)
- Satellite TV and sky TV
Valid in March, April, May, June, September, October – Easter and holidays excluded